By Thea Sabin
As the Pagan and Wiccan groups develop, so does the necessity for academics, mentors, and position versions. when you are looking to percentage their wisdom, instructing could be a very empowering and religious event. yet practising the Craft and instructing it are very varied things.
In this well timed consultant, renowned Wiccan writer and instructor Thea Sabin offers transparent innovations for making a curriculum, together with pattern syllabi. She additionally offers guideline and counsel on the most important features of turning into a good and encouraging instructor of Wicca and Paganism.
- Develop instructing equipment for grownup learners
- Manage crew dynamics
- Give nice presentations
- Find and monitor students
- Set up on-line classes
- Cultivate persistence and humility
You also will locate interviews and suggestion from a number of revered Pagan academics, reminiscent of Patrick McCollum, Holli Emore of Cherry Hill Seminary, Christopher Penczak, and T. Thorn Coyle.
Read or Download A Teaching Handbook for Wiccans and Pagans: Practical Guidance for Sharing Your Path PDF
Similar religious studies books
In an exam of transatlantic Puritanism from 1570 to 1638, Theodore Dwight Bozeman analyzes the search for purity via sanctification. The observe "Puritan," he says, properly depicts an important and infrequently obsessive trait of the English overdue Reformation: a starvation for self-discipline. The Precisianist pressure clarifies what Puritanism in its disciplinary mode intended for an early glossy society being affected by difficulties of swap, order, and id.
Sixteenth-century Reformation Europe used to be a tumultuous time in which many defining rules of the trendy period have been formulated. The technological development augured by means of the Gutenberg press allowed the extraordinary movement of principles between a starting to be legion of literate Europeans. The writings of radical reformer Martin Luther have been might be such a lot influential of all.
Ninian shrewdpermanent got here to public prominence because the founding Professor of the 1st British college division of spiritual reports within the overdue Nineteen Sixties. His pioneering perspectives on schooling in faith proved highly influential in any respect degrees, from fundamental colleges to educational educating and study. An endless string of guides, a lot of them available to most people, sustained a name that turned all over the world.
This book seems to be again to the interval 1860 to 1950 so that it will snatch how substitute visions of amity and co-existence have been cast among humans of faith, both within and immune to imperial touch zones. It argues that networks of religion and friendship played an essential function in forging new vocabularies of cosmopolitanism that presaged the post-imperial global of the 1950s.
- Community, Psychotherapy and Life Focus
- What the World Believes: Analyses and Commentary on the Religion Monitor 2008
- The Holocaust and European Societies: Social Processes and Social Dynamics (The Holocaust and its Contexts)
- The Covenant: America's Sacred and Immutable Connection to Ancient Israel
- The Will of God: Moral and Political Guidance from Calvin’s Commentaries on the Mosaic Law
- War, Religion and Service: Huguenot Soldiering, 1685–1713 (Politics and Culture in Europe, 1650-1750)
Extra info for A Teaching Handbook for Wiccans and Pagans: Practical Guidance for Sharing Your Path
- The Battle over Peleliu: Islander, Japanese, and American by Stephen C. Murray PDF
- Tropezar con la felicidad (Spanish Edition) by Daniel Gilbert,Verónica Canales Medina PDF